Payment: We accept payment through Paypal, all major credit cards, money order or personal check. Please note all personal checks must clear before the carrier will be made and shipped. If you are paying by check or money order, please email us at email@example.com for the mailing address.
Order Changes: Due to the nature of custom orders, we are unable to accommodate order changes or cancellations on "design your own" custom carriers.
Return Policy: Due to the nature of custom orders, custom carriers are not eligible for returns.
We offer a one-time exchange for instock carriers in the form of store credit. To qualify for an exchange, you must meet the following requirements:
• Carriers must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Babyhawk provides postal tracking for all carriers, so this will be easy for you to determine.
• Carriers must be new and unused.
• Carriers must have original tags attached, and be in their original packaging.
• Carriers must be purchases directly from the babyhawk website. Proof of purchase is required. We are unable to exchange carriers purchased from other vendors.
Please note: Sale carriers are final sale.
How to Exchange Your New Carrier for Store Credit
1. Read our Return Policy above to determine if your purchase qualifies for an exchange. If yes, follow the instructions below.
2. To start the process of request an exchange of one or more items in an order, login to your account and navigate to My Account.
3. Navigate to the Completed Orders section and click on the Return Item(s) button.
4. In the next screen select the products you want to return using the Qty. to Return drop down boxes, choose the Return Reason. Click on Submit Return Request.
5. You will receive a return email within 2 business days of your request.
6. If your return request is approved, you will receive an email and a Return Number (find this in the Return Requests section under My Account).
7. Ensure your Returns Number is clearly marked on the package. Upon our receipt of your package, a store credit will be added to your babyhawk account for the full purchase price minus any shipping fees. You may use that credit to purchase anything for sale on the babyhawk website. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Shipping: USPS is our carrier of choice for all shipping. We will also ship all international packages via USPS to prevent our customers from incurring large brokerage house fees charged by UPS, Fed Ex, etc. Express shipping is available if needed at an additional cost (but please note that it does not expedite your carrier in the custom order process, it only affects shipping time). Parcels are shipped without insurance, unless otherwise specified. If you want insurance, please add a comment to the order, and note that it will be billed to you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you live outside of the United States, you may incur customs fees. We do not collect tax, duty, or other customs fees during checkout. Please check with your local customs office for details. We are not able to mark items as gifts in order to avoid customs charges. The packages shipped via USPS can take 2-3 weeks on average to reach international destinations. BabyHawk has no control over the parcel once it ships, if the USPS indicates that they accepted your package and your package is missing, you must file a claim with your local post office.
A Meh Dai is a Chinese inspired baby carrier that offers 4 long straps that are tied around the caregiver. Babies and toddlers can be carried on you front, back or hip. You can only wear your baby facing you in the BabyHawk. We do not offer a forward facing option. The Meh Dai is recommended for children newborn to 40 lbs. The ToddlerHawk Meh Dai is 3" wider and taller then the original Meh Dai, it is suggested for babies 18 months to 40 lbs.
6. How do I wash my BabyHawk baby carrier?